Sunshine Coast Retreat close to everything you could want!
Situated 400 metres from the world famous Chenrezig Budhist Institute and a leisurely drive to the cosmopolitan Sunshine Coast Hinterland villages of Montville and Maleny, coupled with the beach and shopping lovers’ easy access to the beach majesty of Mooloolaba, Noosa and Coolum, Alaya Escape is a perfectly situated mountain retreat. Whether it be shopping, winery tours or dining opulence or a ‘burger’ and a cold beer after surfing a morning break, ‘retreatists’ can have it all and still escape back to the mountain top oasis we call home.
Should you choose to stay in, however, Alaya Escape offers an abundance of peace and quiet, romance, personal development, spiritual development, celebration and reconnection opportunities for you. Have a swim or a spa vy the fireplace, sit around the pool in the Bali hut or pavilion and soak it all up with a cold drink, some chosen tunes and someone you love and you may just about reach self-indulgent bliss!
10 Top nearby attractions:
- World famous BEACHES 20 minutes away in Mooloolaba/Alexandra Headland
- Big Pineapple, Eumundi and Yandina farmers MARKETS a short drive away
- Chenrezig Buddhist Institute (500 metres walk)
- Montville and Maleny cafes, restaurants, wineries and food tours
- Australia Zoo, Aussie World, Ettamogah Pub -10 mins drive
- Underwater World Mooloolaba
- Blackall range NATURE walks
- Incredible dining within a very short drive
- Noosa, a 50 min coastal scenic drive to picturesque beaches, national park walks, funky cafes and shopping
- Cinema and shopping at Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore – only 20 mins drive
A world in itself, the Sunshine Coast welcomes you with it’s endless paradise of activities and stunning variety of natural scenery. Come visit us today…
Booking periods: 7 days per week all year round
Check in: 2.00pm until 10.00pm
Check out: 10.00am
Office hours: 8.00am to 6.00pm
2-night weekends from $499
3-night weekends from $599
(guide only – prices can be accessed through clicking the ‘make a booking’ icon or contacting us).
For longer stays of 1 week or more and retreats (eg “Romantic” or “Personal Development”) please get in touch to arrange or for more information @ firstname.lastname@example.org